I am waiting because he's my gem and I am keeping him forever.
- Maybe it's too soon to post this section up, but its like getting a gift for your boyfriend and you're so excited for him to open it and you just can't wait so you partially tell him what it is. Ok, excuse me - i'm going off on a tangent. Well I've been thinking of this post for a long time. Back to topic:
He gave me this right before he left. Here were his vows to me:
He promised to come back. He promised to come back in ONE PIECE (no missing limbs).
He promised to remain faithful. He promised we'll still be together.
He promised to talk to me daily as much as I needed him.
He promised this is a little something until the big one that will seal the deal
Mister Wu-hoo: thanks for putting up with me lately. I've been a big bully and always nagging via FaceTime because July is so close, but not really so it makes me antsy, jolly, annoyed, worried, etc. It's like right there and you can grab it, but then you realize - NO you can't. So lately, we've been having minor disagreements, but you like to call it having an intelligent discussion. How you manage to make me laugh overseas - I do not know. Magic. Love. Patience.
so pretty...
ReplyDelete<3
ReplyDelete