Happy Wedding Season!! It's officially wedding season guys and we sure do have a handful of weddings lined up to attend (including my own haha) this year. Before, I didn't appreciate weddings as much. It was more of a attend this event, eat, drink, celebrate the love of two people, dance, go home. Now, I appreciate all the little details the bride puts into the wedding. I say bride because c'mon, you know it's the bride who decided that the grey and pink straws were important for the bar :) 8 out of 10, the guy usually says "looks good honey!" You know it's true.
So let's go back to February. Let's celebrate the love of Kenneth & Catherine. A few blogs back, I posted about her bachelorette dinner at the super chic Beauty & Essex in Manhattan, NY. If you still haven't gone yet, go. NOW.
Both of them spent a lot of time preparing for their DIY wedding and let me tell you, the details were perfection. It was such an amazing day.
 |
| The creators of Justin lol so beautiful! |
 |
| I still have some rice left. I carry it for GL :) |
 |
| Dashing groom and his best man! |
 |
| Gorgeous! |
IT'S PARTY TIME NOW!
 |
| Sister-to-be and I |
 |
| Husband-to-be and I hahah |
 |
| The bride made this herself. Cute right? |
 |
| hehehe I got to see her real quick! |
 |
| Seriously, picture perfect |
 |
| I LOVE US! |
Such a beautiful night. Cat & Kenny, you guys did a fantastic job with the wedding. All the details paid off. It gives me butterflies when I think back to such a memorable amazing night, celebrating the union of two people we care so much about. Congratulations newlyweds! Can't wait to spend the rest of our lives with the both of you guys. One day, I'll be coming over to borrow some flour and sugar. You're stuck with me and Justin for life :)
No comments:
Post a Comment