Happy day after Valentine's Day! Did you know that my favorite holiday is Valentine's Day!? A lot of people dislike this holiday, but I don't get why. Valentine's Day lovers don't hate on the first day of spring, so back off! There is nothing wrong with red roses and chocolate and big bear balloons that say I Love You when you poke it. It doesn't have to be a holiday just between a girl and a guy. My sister got her 3 year old and 6 year old balloons and chocolate just to show them some extra love! There is nothing wrong with celebrating love. Embrace it.
The last couple of years, we have been toning it down for Valentine's Day. But Justin is really funny. He will never forget that it's my favorite holiday. Even when the day is a few hours away from being over, he will come up with something.
The caption says it all:
I sat in the car waiting..and waiting.. either there was a very long line for buffalo marinade chicken or he was up to something. I suspected the he was up to something.

No comments:
Post a Comment