Sunday, February 16, 2014

I'M BAAAACK

HELLOOOO! It's good to be back! I sound like I just came back from maternity leave (oh don't worry, I didn't have a baby so don't expect any baby pictures). I thought taking a break from blogging would be one less thing to think about but it seemed as if in the past month, more thoughts came and settled in my brain with 3 pieces of luggage per thought. I took a break to "focus on me" but that really didn't work out and I think I became more crazy! 

One thing changed for sure and that was my room! I moved into a different room and here's the magical transformation! Now picture an entire room painted lavender purple. Now take that purple and turn it into 3 different colors:
My hired help.  JK I forced him. 
White, Grey, and Mint
 I tried to be more "adult" about the colors this time and my room turned out absolutely fabulous! It's calm. It's mature. It's simply divine. You might think that's crazy to pick three colors for one room. Well it is not and you should try it! The grey wall is my favorite. The mint wall is my go to escape corner and it is also where my desk is. Escape to the blogging world! And bear chills against the white wall. 

Now I promise I will try to shoot out blog posts like a marshmallow gun popping out mini marshmallows. Until next time! 

P.S. I hope everyone had a spectacular Valentine's Day! 
It's my favorite holiday ;) 

1 comment:

  1. omg so awesome. How did you figure out that 3 colors would match 1 room? What color is the fourth wall?

    ReplyDelete