IF I HAD A DAUGHTER, I WOULD TELL HER...
If I had a daughter, I would tell her to do really well in school if she can. I would keep all of her report cards and all of her college semester grades. One day, when life has beaten her down, I will pull it all out for her to see. Pull it all out for her to see how GREAT and SMART she is. How much she is capable of. There will be times when mistakes happen or she will be surrounded by people who are no good for her self esteem and confidence. And when that happens, I will lay her entire education right in front of her eyes and she will see that she was once the smartest student ever and is still a great, intelligent, confident young woman.
If I had a daughter, I would tell her to put herself on a pedestal and don't settle for someone crumby. I would tell her that the person she is with should make her a better person. That person should make her feel beautiful, ball gown or not. That person should never be someone she talks bad about to her friends. That person will choose her first most of the time, but maybe not always. If he hurts her so bad to the point where there is no going back and starting fresh, then I would tell her that he is not it for her.
If I had a daughter, I would tell her to read lots and lots of books while she's still young. A book will warp her into such a fantasy, it will make her forget any current troubles or worries. I would tell her that the older she gets, the less time she may have to sit down and enjoy a nice read.
If I had a daughter, I would tell her that I'll be there with her every step of the way, whichever direction she chooses to go in.
| Whenever I sit on my bed and he sits in the chair... |
| I make him hold my hand. |
I asked Justin, "if you had a daughter, what would you tell her?" and he replied "well, what's wrong with her?" I hope this made you laugh as hard as it made me laugh.
lol oh men...
ReplyDelete