Sunday, September 15, 2013

Happy Giggles

It's Sunday guys.  That means we must prepare for a full long work week.  Let us giggle a bit before it starts. 

sleepy Raymond
 That is smart.  He didn't want to break his glasses. 

kick to my morning
You get tired of Dunkins and Starbucks everyday so some days you might want to try new coffee spots.  There was this cute stand in South Station and I thought I'd just grab a cup of ice joe there.  She handed me the cup and I couldn't help but be immature and laugh.  

look at this cool Greek Org. 
 They adopted a highway!?  My Deltas, let's get with the program! 

GUILTY
 I said to my sister, "you don't go out for years and you do this!?"  She claimed she touched the shirt and it all came falling down.  I think she wanted to have fun. 

Get one at your local baby store!

OK GUYS!  Let's get pumped for the week! We can do it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment