Monday, September 2, 2013

Girl Tools

I'm excited to show off my very own first set of tools! 

I bought this back when I had to make some bridal hangers for a friend.  This handy girl saved hours.  I call her Betsy. 
 
Today I bought some accessories for Betsy!  This guy did some handy work at my mom's house and he asked to borrow my drill gun and he returned the drill but not my bit pieces!  And he call himself a handy man.  More like a thief! 


Meanwhile...


Justin bought a vacuum at target.  The box had a red vacuum in front.  Too bad we didn't read the sticker where it says color.  He opened the box and look at what he got.  A brand spanking new hot pink vacuum for his brand new bachelor pad.  I like it.  
I think he does too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment