Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The Diploma

Moments from the big day! 

Unicorn Style
My favorite little goober ever! 
My main rocks
This is how you run past security and straight to the family.  
My twin! 
It is over!  PARTY TIME! 
But recap: everyone was pretty miserable (we tried not to show it in our pictures).  It was freezing near the water front.  Everyone was shivering under the huge tent.  I was extremely moody the entire week because it sucks when both parents cannot be there so I did the best I could to smile.  
But the good parts were: carrying flats in my back pocket and all the girls in line envying my brilliant idea haha.  Hugging my professor one last time on stage in front of a gajillion people. Not tripping on stage.  And oh right, here boys:

Bob Kraft, our keynote speaker! 
And so, adult life starts...

P.S.
Here was Justin on his big day! 
I pick him to start my adult life with.    

No comments:

Post a Comment