Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Everybody Meet Chubs!

I was out eating with my friend and all of a sudden, I get a text message from my sister saying there's a huge box at home with an air hole.  I freaked out and thought there was an animal inside.  I told her to open it and asked her what was inside.  No response.  So I called her and her 3 year old daughter picks up and I asked "Justine what is inside the box?" She yelled "a bear!!" I said "seriously Justine, tell auntie what is inside the box?" She tells me again "a bear!!!" Then I said "omg guys stop joking around I'm serious!" 

15 minutes later I arrived home and found this:

Blurry but super cute label on the outside right?!

I named him Chubby aka Chubs.
His big brother's name is Tubby. 

The funniest part was that a few hours earlier, over dinner, I was gushing over how sweet her boyfriend was for surprising her with the entire living room filled with balloons and in the back of my head I thought, Justin would never do something overly super duper sweet.  Honeymoon phase over.  And what do you know, a bear was waiting for me at home.  


What do I do with 3 bears?  HAPPY SIGH. 

2 comments:

  1. So sweet!Hahah I have seen this before :) The bear factory is super close to me in VT!

    It is huge! It is going to take up your whole bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where did he get it? i need to tell marin to get me one...

    ReplyDelete