Sunday, March 3, 2013

Guess What?

Trying out..

the new..

LIP TAR. 


Did you know that...

[] I hate trash cans without trash bags.  I would never say anything if I was a guest at someone else's house, but I would cringe throwing away my dirty napkin in your naked trash can. 

[] I never finish  my cup of coffee.  The other day, I told Justin I almost finished a medium and asked him if he was proud.  He responded with: "yeah, proud but concerned."  I bounced off the walls that day and then crashed.  Crashed HARD.

[] I'm a germaphobe to the max.  Don't ask to try my drink.  Don't ask if I want to try your drink because I won't.  Don't ask to use my eyeliner/chapstick.  DO ask me if I have hand sanitizer though :)  

[] I'm 24 years old and still don't have my license.  Sad ain't it?

[] I sleep with the TV on every single night.  Night lights just don't cut it for me.

[] I don't mind broccoli so much anymore, but before I eat it, I will offer it to the whole table and try to pawn it off to someone else.

[] I told Justin that if he ever got down on one knee in a restaurant I would say no.

[] My mom apparently thinks that I need to get married as soon as possible before "he changes his mind."  Did you guys read that?  HE. 

[] I'm in love with eggs.  I must eat eggs at least once a day or the most I would go without it is every other day.  Don't give me your grandma talk about cholesterol.  I already know.  

hmmm...what else...

No comments:

Post a Comment