Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Yawn.

07.25.2012 Thoughts:

- I can't wait until the fall season.  Summer makes me tired.  Whoever said it's more relaxing - you lied!  So much traveling, so many dinners, so many beach trips, etc. All the dinners are making me tubby.  All the fun in the sun gave me uneven skin tones.  And don't even get me started on how I feel about taking the fungwah bus back and forth from Bos. to NY.  I like the crisp air of Fall every morning walking to the bus stop to go to school/work.  I like wearing oversized sweaters with leggings and those comfortable ugly uggs.  September, where art thou!?
Even Riley says Summer, get over yourself.

- The funniest conversation I had yesterday with a pal was about what gifts to give to our future-mother-in-laws.  So basically..what can you give them that they already don't have?  It's not like this will ever happen..."GIRL I saw this purple yellow buttoned sweater with the kitten on the back and I immediately thought of you!" - hanh bats her eye lashes in delight at future-mother-in-law ....
So my dear friend decided...that the best gift I can give her is "a grandson".  She's funny eh?  But then again, she does make funny faces with unicorns:


- And thank you super munchies to Cat&Kenny for baking yum-yum-in-da-tum carrot cupcakes.  I brought it all the way back to Boston and my family and I devoured it in one sitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment