Sunday, July 22, 2012

The BIG APPLE w/ Peanut Butter.

Another fun, fat-filled, fabulous time in the city.  The best part was seeing him again!!  Haven't seen my man since December.  I'm the champ.  You try doing long distance for a year.  

My Mr. Suave driving me to a park after I did some whining
about being a caged pigeon.

I get Red Mango and a leg rest!?  I gangsta fo sho.

He brought me to some rocks and water to day-dream about our wedding.

This is what happens when all he does is feed me = round pumpkin face.

Tis love when he lets me use his dash board for my stinky feet. 

H: why do I always have to wait an extra 8 seconds for my
door to unlock after you unlock yours!?
2 mins later...."what are you doing?"
J: looking up how to unlock your door at the same time.
:') he loves me!
A burger tastes 10x better with your boyfriend.
  
NO WAY!!


BBQ in the houseeeee.

Beastly.

Hi Kenny & Cat!! HI HI! 

A cool picture.  I'm pro.  I know. 

- I was not kidding when I said all we do is eat. 

- K&C are our super fabulous double-date earthlings.  They're making a list of things to do with us.  So far the list is something along the lines of skiing/snowboarding and horseback riding (when actually, it's me begging to ride a pony instead or just feed the horse carrots b/c I am too chicken).  Can't wait guys!  On our way home in the car, my man said: "how come every time we see them, they always get us something?"  My reply was: "oh don't worry, I'm going to come up with a master plan for when they come to Boston."  You watch out K&C.  Bring your space-gear! 

- Thank you for the awesome weekend my love!  OH I ALMOST FORGOT two funny pics:



YES, that is him getting his girly self taken care of while he waited for me to finish my mani-pedi.  He was yapping about hummus when I snapped the pic.  I wasn't interested in his nerd hummus talk as you can see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment