Start off by making spaghetti like you usually would.
Boil the noodle. I am very picky about my noodles. For spaghetti, I like them either flat noodles or extra thin.
Cook your meat. Regular ground beef is fine.
Mix your sauce together with your meat.
Now mix it all together in a big baking pan. Make sure to use extra sauce so your noodles won't dry out while baking.
Now sprinkle shreaded mozzarella cheese on top of your dish AND throughout your dish. You want it nice and cheesy and gooey.
Voila! Bake it for maybe 15-20 minutes.
Can't ever eat pasta without garlic bread. Either I was really hungry or it actually was really good. Some parts were nice and cheesy while other parts were crispy. Delicious.
Happy Sunday :)
Happy Sunday :)
it looks amazing love!! so happy you finally got to enjoy your own cooking XD absolutely delicious!!
ReplyDelete