Monday, October 10, 2011

RELAX? - - NO

Today was/still is a debbie downer day. One of those days.

- Annoyed isn't even the word.

- I don't bring my negativity to anyone recently, but my blog. The next time you go on ranting about your own happy-go-lucky life or your own little ass problems - try asking the other person hey..how are you?

- I can only depend on my few people. At least they're genuine. At least they care. Thank you guys. I really, really appreciate it.

- I can't wait until December. Winter wishes will come true!



On a happier note..yesterday with ZC was awesomeee. Couldn't have asked for a better chill day ever. Drinks, music, talks, shit talks (ha!), chinese take out - DELICIOUS DAY. <3

Thanks L for good music.

Cher Lloyd - With Your Love

The Cataracs - Top of the World

1 comment:

  1. was a delicious ass day!!!

    and good point pdad. if only more people were like us. LMAO

    ReplyDelete