Yes yes, first day of school!! Before I start ranting about school.... here were some of the last moments of summer:
SCRATCH THAT. Let's talk about some of the best people in my life:

This is Rachel. Ms. Je t'aime. My Little. Isn't she adorable?!
3 years ago, I always imagined what my future lil would be like, if I'd be tight with her, if she would be a nice fluffy bear or a bratty ass bitch, etc. Rachie is the best lil person ever wrapped in a
purple bow.

This is Melissa. The craziest girl you will ever meet. She doesn't have a care in the world about what people think and has a motor mouth that will run all day long. I like that about her.

The girl with the blond streaks in her hair, that's Lena. Like big, like little - CRAZY ASS HOOD GIRL. But ya know, you kinda need one of those chicks in your life. You know it's love when she's ready to knock the front teeth out of a white or black (haha) boy if he gets 5 inches too close to your face in the club.
"Everything is worth it when you find that one
sister"
ZC
No comments:
Post a Comment