Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Summer, Go Away

- - I don't think I am a Summer kinda gal. It bores me to death. Sure, the paychecks are bigger, the bbqs and beach days are nonstop, what outfits to wear are more snazzy and fun, but it tis still boring! I like being swamped with school work to the point where i'm crying for an extra hour of sleep. I like not thinking.

- - If this is what it really is like, it makes me cringe. I just need to man up, put all feelings aside and treat it as shit happens. I'm still taking mental notes. Cheers to me building (still in progress) an extra layer of thick skin.

- - I was reading this little article on a celebrity and what she said stood out to me and gave me a tiny bit of hope for my own future. She said that she was content and happy with who she is and where she is in life (if that makes sense). I wonder at what age does this hit you. As of right now... I know my daily mood scale is unpredictable. I only take it out on people who deserve my wrath. I am unhappy with a lot of things, but I keep telling myself this is only temporary. I love my boyfriend. I love my weekly family sunday dinner with my bros. I love the city of Boston, but the food of New York. I still dread looking in the mirror at my mullet ass hair. I absolutely adore my anniversary gift, which I promise I won't lose (haha).

- - I'm blasting Madonna at work and in the car rides. I love old school music and just the feeling it gives me. Old school Madonna makes me feel like a 1980's girl, a happy carefree one to be more specific. Here's my favorite in order from Madonna:
1. Into The Groove
2. Dress You Up
3. Angel
4. La Isla Bonita
5. Holiday

- - I still laugh at the fact that I am going to Jersey Shore this weekend!! My next post will be all about my experience down in guido-central. Wish me and jwu luck!

1 comment: