Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My Wish Is Coming Trueee

Summer is coming to an end FAST! YAY. But for now, here are all of the photos I am so behind on. Shizzle Puffs my bad.

Jersey Shore:
Me being silly - isn't it pretty!? The sand was pretty white, but the water was green and very VERY SALTY

My uber cute boyfriend being put to work while I stood there and laughed and took pictures.



One of my favorite-est picture everrrrr!


Rating the Shore: It wasn't so shabby. I was expecting to see lots of meat headed guidos, but I guess they all don't come out until darkness. The boardwalk and all of the games and food was pretty cool. We just got so tired SO QUICK because of the sun. If you love walking for what seemed like miles on the boardwalk then go to the Shore! Just one more picture:


Isn't he cute? His name is piggy. <3 too bad I had to leave piggy behind in NY because I was too embarrassed to carry him onto the Bolt Bus with me back to Boston. I miss you piggy.









No comments:

Post a Comment