Yes the day finally came...my camera broke. Well our camera...his camera. We were at the beach and sand got into the camera. We are in the process of looking for a new camera though! I will try to get it PRONTO!
So I said I would tell the story behind SHMILY. I found the story on the internet. Enjoy:
http://www.getromantic.com/romance/inspiration/shmily.html
sorry I had to post the link. it won't let me copy and paste the entire story in.
Pretty sweet right? :')
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Alrighty then! New subject. Here's a thought:
- I feel like I am wasting my summer away. And it is only the beginning! Well actually, my summer started about a month ago. One of my favorite moments from last month was that time period waiting for the grades to be released online. I was sitting on my bed, on the laptop, logged in and just remember laughing and clapping my hands like a monkey. Then I brought my laptop into my parents room and show them like a 3rd grader and laughed in their room too. Then I went back into my room, texted my bf, and just stared at the screen. HAPPY SIGH.
- I am definitely getting fatter. Not that it's a bad thing. I went through a time period where I was like deathy scary skinny. Skinny enough for someone to ask if I was on drugs. Ha-ha screw you. It was after my surgery. BUT since I started school again and a new job last year, all I remember was eating an egg & cheese on a plain bagel (DD, Au Bon Pain) every morning, coffee, junk lunch, and junk dinner. I put on 8 lbs man! You know its time to do something when your boyfriend loves you enough to tell you "there is a little something there honey" (this was after I begged him over and over to tell me the truth. no biggie, I didn't cry like a crazy woman). Gyms are expensive so I will find some way to get sexy again. WATCH ME.
- Doesn't having barely no followers make you feel loser-ish? Haha it made me feel like a loser for a while. But then I started to think...maybe people are secretly following me..like I do to other people. HA! WHO CARES. I don't anymore. I use my blog to vent, rant (like right now), talk the amazing people in my life, show what this mama can make in the kitchen, etc. I secretly follow fashion blogs. Half of the time, I think it's people's cameras that make their "fashion" look so good. The other half is straight up balogna. I guess that's what fashion is: you can make something out of anything look cool.
Now wasn't that boring? YES I NEED A CAMERA. ASAP.
hahahah not too boring! lol
ReplyDeleteoh this was an interesting blog!!! keep it up pumpkin pieee
ReplyDelete