Friday, May 27, 2011

Couples Still Go On Dates Ya Know

So the saying goes after you get in a serious relationship, all you do is sit around and watch tv and get fat. Well the getting fat part yes because all we ever do is go out and eat. BUT! Fun stuff is still in store for me and the bf. Here goes:

KUNG FU PANDA 2! HEEEEYAAAAH!





Did I mention in 3-D!! Extra $4. Worth it :)


Here's how it works: just to be fair or to be loving (teheh), whoever got the tickets, the other gets the ICEE & Popcorn, vice versa. So the question is....how was the movie? GREAT GO SEE IT.


So we go home and guess what was waiting for me...A BIG ASS TEDDY BEAR!!!



What a romancer. He won it at D&B for me. 8 thousand something points worth of gaming. SHUCKS make me blush :) OH btw, I named him TUBBY. SHMHLM (if you don't know the story then I will tell it another day what this means).

1 comment: