Have I really not posted anything since July!? I think I begin every blog post with that sentence. I'm going to take you all the way back to the end of summer.
We try to go on at least one vacation during the summer. This past summer, Justin's family invited me on their family vacation. I was honored, but extremely nervous. A full seven days with the Wu family. What if they found my daily habits annoying? What if I accidentally said something offensive or so outrageously silly? Well, it's been three months since the family vacation and I love them more than ever! Want to hear a really cute story? While we were checking in to leave for our trip, I said to Justin's parents "thank you for inviting me!"...his dad giggled and his mom opened her arms for a hug and said "you're family!" :)
Destination: Bermuda
Mode of Transportation: Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Ship
Beautiful town of Hamilton:
My first time watching the sunset. I can't describe how breathtaking it was to watch the sun setting while you're in the middle of the ocean. Nothing but clouds, water and the sun.
More pictures to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment