Sunday, March 22, 2015

SURPRISE!

Aren't surprises fun?! Well, depending on the surprise, but the good ones are always fun!

SURPRISE #1

Justin had to leave on a business trip for a week. The last time he went away, I broke into his apartment (just kidding, I had a key) and tried a scare prank tactic. I set up fake mice, cockroaches, a creepy mask, and a creepy sign. This time, I thought I'd be a bit more loving. 

Blowing up balloons isn't that easy ok!?

The finale:

You know the saddest part about it? I blew up a ton of balloons the night before because his plane landed at 7 am and there was no way I was getting up that early to blow up a gazillion balloons. The next morning I woke up, most of them were already deflated! My reaction that morning was *gaaaaassssssp* and "oh hell no" and "are you serious!?" 

UGH. Anyway, I recorded his home entrance and I'm keeping the video in my heart forever. We always snap a lot of pics, but everyone should start taking more videos. In 50 years, you can press replay over and over and it will be great. 

A week is nothing compared to the whole year that I waited for him when he left to Shanghai and Bangkok, but still! 

SURPRISE #2

So my niece turned 3. My sister was telling me how when she asked her what she wanted for her birthday she said "presents and a jumper." She had to tell her daughter that it was too late to rent a jumper because they were planning on celebrating her birthday in only two days. I thought... never fear, auntie is here! It was a little after midnight (now Saturday). A flew clicks and I found a rental place that would deliver that Sunday morning. SUCCESS. 

Money is never a waste when it comes to making a kid smile. I got to see the jumper through Facetime and of course I got to see the birthday gal! The second she saw on the phone she said "THANK YOU AUNTIE!! JUMPER!!" = thank you best auntie ever for the jumper! You got it kiddo! 


SURPRISE #3


Now this surprise was actually for me. Long story short, friends fight and friends make up. You know its a good surprise when get a text: "checking outside your door :)" from your friend. How can you stay mad when she gets you two of your fav cuisine and your favorite flowers? Friends Forever.  

Now me and my marshmallow peep going to sleep! 
I can't believe this peep she got me actually smells like marshmallow. AMAZING.

No comments:

Post a Comment