Thursday, February 26, 2015

Will You Be My Bridesmaid?

My wedding crew is officially locked in! Here's how I asked them to be mine :)

On one of our car rides back to Boston from New York, I was trying to think of creative ways to ask them. I thought maybe I could do a scavenger hunt! But that would have been annoying, long and it's so cold out! Then I came up with the idea of some kind of puzzle. So I decided to make a crossword puzzle. 

My rough draft of the puzzle
It took me two hours for the first one. Slowly one by one, it went a little faster as I was mastering this crossword puzzle jig. 

Water bottles ordered off of Etsy. 
These boxes were the best! Each unique in it's own way. Each so pretty perfect. From Michael's. The Maid of Honor with the bigger one of course. 

Now I didn't want to write any J&H or dates all over everything. The wedding crew should feel special and want to wear something with their own name on it. I made them each a tank top with their names on the back. Cut, lay flat, iron. REPEAT. 

THE FINAL PACKAGE. 
I filled the rest of the space in with little trinkets like candy, lip balm for the dry winter, etc.

Look at them cracking away at the puzzle
HERE'S MY CREW!
MAID OF HONOR: Winnie
BRIDESMAIDS: Melissa, Cathy and Kat 

This is going to be a fun ride! Thank you ladies for being a part of one of the biggest milestones of my life. <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment