Sunday, December 28, 2014

First Christmas

I hope everyone had a spectacular holiday! Isn't it sad that it's over? Christmas creeps up on the calendar and then it runs away and says, see you next year! Sad face. 

This year was a little different. This Christmas was special. It was our very first Christmas together. It was my very first Christmas tree! Growing up, my parents didn't have the money to spend on a lavish tree and so I decided it is time. TIME TO GO BIG. 

Justin loves his beer, cheeseburger, eggs and bacon! 
Nothing better than a homemade ornament
Had to have the gingerbread garland!
Here she is!
And it's only fair that he gets one too..

Other wonderful moments from this wonderful month:

It took 8 years for this reunion
The beautiful women in my life

As for gifts, he got me something I've always wanted. He makes dreams come true! 
DO YOU SEE THIS BEAUTY!?
And the last touch to our new home. He's ever so thoughtful. Monogram all the way! 

Happy holidays everyone! Yours truly, 
















No comments:

Post a Comment