Long story short, it was an emotional roller coaster kind of summer. Let's skip the bad pages and jump into the best chapter.
Justin and I decided that if we were going to take a summer vacation, there would be two rules: it had to be somewhere beachy and we would go all out! Punta Cana, Dominican Republic! We stayed at Catalonia Bavaro Resort (21+ side) and it was the best time of my life. I was really impressed with the staff. Everyone was so kind and they all had such great personalities. I would give the entire resort an A+ with an apple.
So we just got to the resort and we're standing at the front desk waiting to get checked in by Manuel (who is by the way our most favorite person at the resort. Thank you for everything you did for us, Manuel!). We're both sweating, sticky, and starving. All of a sudden we hear an "excuse me" and there she was, a staff with two chilled cocktails. I really thought those things only happened in the movies. It made us both smile from ear to ear.
I'll talk less and let the pictures roll. Food was great. Sand was ever so soft and white. The water was perfect. Punta Cana was just beautiful.
I lost some pictures because I originally began this post and of course didn't save it and I already went ahead and deleted a bunch of pics off my phone. But here's four photos I found from of our room. A very cool lamp. Fresh flowers every day. And we slept to a sunset every night (which is actually our shower with a backdrop light haha). Very nice touch though!
.JPG) |
| Breakfast on the balcony. AH so refreshing. |
.JPG) |
| One of the sexy huts on the beach |
.JPG) |
| Of course Justin wanted a massage on the beach! |
While he got the massage, I was about 20 feet away laying on the beach. At one point I looked over and was shocked! "Were you naked!?" Justin replies: "Yeah! She took off my boxers and I didn't know if I should have stopped her!" Hanh laughs her head off.
.JPG)
Who knew that you had to bring long pants and shoes on vacation!? Justin had to buy ridiculously expensive funny looking pants and shoes for dinner. Here's him putting it on before we got to the restaurant. Don't you think I'm such a comic? You're welcome for these ridiculously funny pictures.
.JPG) |
| Look at that view! |
.JPG) |
| Look at these tapas! |
.JPG) |
| No filter. Spectacular right? |
.JPG) |
| So in love with my hat. |
.JPG) |
| Snorkle snorkle! |
.JPG) |
| Look look! SO PRETTY! |
Boy oh boy was I in for a surprise about 30 minutes after this picture was taken.
.JPG) |
| Everything was perfect. |
Congratulations!!! Totally Worth the wait :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like heaven
ReplyDelete