Let the fitness begin! Summer is around the corner. Let's tone the body and get happy hormones! Don't give up!
Look at this trail at Blue Hills Reservation. It almost looks flat in this picture but my friends, it was super steep and super rocky. I was almost afraid for my face and my bones. Going up is rough but going down is a little more scarier. One loose rock and there goes your head!
When we were hiking Justin asked why I don't say hi to people when they walk by. He said that on trails, you always say hello to strangers. I didn't know if we should because I figured people didn't want to be disturbed and everyone is in their own zone but the more people that crossed our path, the more I noticed that they would look at me in the eye and say hello. By the end of our trail I was first to yell "hi!" to everyone who was coming towards me. A simple hello exchange with strangers can give you butterflies. Who knew.


No comments:
Post a Comment