Sunday, May 4, 2014

A Full Tummy is a Happy Tummy

You ever have one of those weekends just full of food? Well here are a bunch of photos of food! 

SATURDAY:
We ate Sonic at 9:30 am on Saturday. He had a breakfast burrito but I went all out. I had a cheeseburger and those chili cheese tater tots were divine. 

Did you hear? Totto Ramen from NY is in Boston now! 

Justin got this really great shot. Sitting bar style.
We didn't take pictures of the ramen or anything else. We tried to enjoy the moment instead or more like we forgot to. If you haven't gone, try it! It was pretty darn good. 

SUNDAY:
I love Sundays at a cafe
Quick fashion shoot! 
Did you also hear that HMart opened in Central Square? 
It was complete madness in there. 
Paris Baguette cakes. Drool!
They decided to just bake this hot dog haha
 SAPPORO RAMEN
We were really disappointed in their ramen. If you've been following my blog, you know that I'm obsessed with ramen and finding the best of the best! Unfortunately, Sapporo was not it :(

Aaaaaaand that's enough eating for the weekend. The weekend is where I spend a good chunk of my paycheck as you can see. But I don't feel guilty because food is food! Now..to the gym! 

No comments:

Post a Comment