Every student should be feeling it by now. One more week of school where all the projects and papers and presentations are due. Then one week of finals. Kick me now.
+ It really really gets under my skin how dirty people can be. Really? You go that far to ruin someone's day. Just so you can feel better about yourself, is it worth jeopardizing someone's entire situation just for that split second? I hope karma comes and bite you in your bitchass face. I want to graffiti HATER all over your shit.
+ So when boyfriend left to China, I legit thought by month two or so, shit would hit the fan and everything would fall apart slowly. But hip hip hooray, we still solid dudes. He's pretty funny. Every time I complain or take my anger out on him for leaving, he apologizes and tells me he loves me. Haha what a nutbag he is. Never have the words 'bitch you crazy!' come from him. SMH. How do good boyfriends deal with half crazy gfs sometimes? Bake you some delicious cookies when you come home jwu.
+ I love my girls man. I feel so at ease and comfy with them that I thought wtheck, when did I get so comfortable with you bitches? Haha. Everyone person needs a good backbone set of friends that got you at every fall. I am thankful (whoopsie, that should have been a thanksgiving post). I felt like a black sheep for SO LONG, but i've finally blended. <3 through thick and thin 'betches'
+ shucks, no cool pics to go along with this post. I have a lotta cool pics in my cam, but can only post it at the right moment!
thanks diary. squishface
No comments:
Post a Comment