Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Am I Still A Blogger?

It's been a long time since I updated this thing. HA! Well that was because I was waiting for this baby to come in: Check her out. Canon s95. $400 worth and I absolutely LOVE EVERY PART OF her.
This must be how nerds feel when they get a new electronic. Giddy.

So since I got her, I've been taking pictures nonstop of everything! Actually, not everything, only if you are worth being on my camera hmph.

Blogging almost started to feel like a chore man. No enjoyment in it because I actually can't write anything I want. I'm a worry wart and don't want to offend anyone - like 'B*TCH I WILL SHANK YOU!' One day I will though.

I forgot my camera at home today with all of my sexy photos - until next time!

1 comment:

  1. thats why i didnt want to share my second blog with you !!! see you know how i feel. but since you told me no one knows about this..you should write freely!

    ReplyDelete